Highland Residential is designed to enrich the lives of everyone we touch, beginning with our agents. Highland agents get everything they need to succeed – all the tools, all the training, and all of the commission. As a result, we have built the most rewarding, collaborative, and inspired brokerage in the city. Agents are happier and more incentivized than they have ever been. Just ask them.
At Highland Residential we value personal achievement as highly as we do financial success. We support you through a fulfilling career that truly makes a difference in our community. As you review the following list of Highland benefits, we invite you to consider a career that doesn’t merely focus on what you do, but rather why you do it. At Highland, it is the source of our shared success, happiness, and the reason clients, agents, and partners count on us.
• 100%™ Commission Model - 100% commission begins immediately upon association with Highland. We take away traditional company restraints and let you decide what you want out of this position whether it be on a full-time or part-time basis. You keep 100 % of what you earn less a $150 rental transaction fee and a $1,000 sales transaction fee. There is no monthly desk fee. Your gross income will be higher with our model compared with the standard 50-50 splits most companies provide. Real Estate is transacted online nowadays and we provide industry leading web technologies to help run your business that many other companies do not employ. Highland Residential agents work in both rentals and sales and can earn income within their first week by working the Boston rental market. The rental market is where quick money is made while you build your referral business. Our standard agent business model is leasing one apartment per week through Highland's online lead generation platform while their sales business develops.
*Based on industry average gross commissions, fees and splits
• Active Leadership - in-house and mobile support with 24/7 access to owners, managers, and mentors to answer any and every question. We thrive with open-door and immediate-response policies that ensure everyone has the support they need to succeed.
• Advanced Personal Branding – expert direction from top and world-renowned marketers both inside and outside the real estate industry for smarter, career-building guidance.
• Social Media Integration – our dedicated social media team will optimize your online accounts to build your personal online visibility.
• Comprehensive Listings – including the MLS (at 100 % commission our agents co-broke volume rentals) and YouGotListings enhanced databases
• Mobile Tools & Technologies – including our innovative lead management system, Sequoia, giving remote access to all essential documents, leases, templates, email marketing campaigns, and training videos.
• Comprehensive Marketing Support – on-site marketing experts provide design, messaging, and technical direction for advertising, listings, websites, and blogs. We also provide hands-on support for agent and property-specific press releases, helping you get editorial placement for personal branding and exclusives.
• Targeted Lead Disbursement – including proprietary lead generation software and effective lead disbursement by unique neighborhood and niche expertise.
• Collaborative Culture – Highland has an unusually collaborative, inspired culture. Agents share leads, expertise, and often cover appointments for each other, with an energy and enthusiasm you won’t find anywhere else. Many agents transition from rentals to sales by participating in our sales mentor program.
• Immediate Response Policy – our management team immediately responds to all agent questions. We also provide frequent company reporting, announcements, weekly insights, quarterly agent news, and regular celebrations that keep you informed and inspired.